Cheese Paneer Pizza is always loved by youths. Pizzas are loved all around the world. Youths love to eat anytime. They look upon it as an integral part of their life. Cheese Paneer Pizza is not only a mixture of cheese, paneer but also vegetables or other such items that are customized as per needs. Here we are going to discuss the most common Cheese Paneer Pizza.
RECIPE OF CHEESE PANEER PIZZA:
Preparation time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 40 minutes
For Making Dough:
• 3 grams of instant yeast or1 teaspoon instant yeast
• 1 to 1.25 cups lukewarm water or add as required
• ½ teaspoon sugar
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 to 1.25 cups lukewarm water or add as required
• Add salt as per requirement or take 1 teaspoon in general
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
For Paneer and Veggie Marination:
• 1 cup bell pepper (capsicum) cubes – any color bell pepper or capsicum
• 1 cup onion cubes
• 2 tablespoons fresh curd or sour cream or Greek yogurt
• Optional: 12 to 15 small to medium-sized spinach leaves or½ cup roughly chopped spinach.
• 100 grams paneer or tofu
• ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
• ¼ teaspoon garam masala powder
• ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper or red chili powder
• 1 pinch salt
Read how to get rid of belly fat in simple ways: https://www.naukripakad.com/simple-breathing-exercises-to-get-rid-of-belly-fat/
• fresh mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese as required
• Pizza sauce as required or ½ cup in general.
• fresh basil or mixed herbs as per requirement
• red chili flakes as required
METHOD TO MAKE PIZZA DOUGH:
1. Take 3 grams i.e. 1 teaspoon instant yeast and ½ teaspoon sugar in a bowl to mix.
2. Add a cup of lukewarm water; mix it well so that sugar and yeast granules dissolve in it.
3. Now add 3 cups whole wheat flour, 1 tablespoon salt, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
4. Make a smooth and soft dough. Add more lukewarm if required while kneading. Overall knead for 10 minutes (at least) to get a smooth and soft dough.
5. Place the dough in a bowl by spreading some olive oil on it.
6. Place a kitchen towel (cotton) over the dough. Now leave the dough for nearly 45-60 minutes till the dough increases its volume to almost double.
7. The dough will be leavened up well, its volume will double up.
For Paneer and Veggie Mari nation:
1. Meanwhile take 1 cup onion cubes, ½ cup roughly chopped spinach (about 12 to 15 small or medium-sized spinach leaves), 1 cup bell pepper cubes in a mixing bowl.
2. Add sour cream or 2 tablespoons fresh curd. This is an optional step.
3. Add paneer cubes.
4. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper, red chilli powder, ¼ teaspoon garam masala powder, ¼ teaspoon cumin powder, and 1 pinch of salt.
5. Now mix the paneer and veggies with the curd, salt, and spice powder. Do it gently. Cover it and keep it aside to marinate for nearly 30 minutes. If you keep it for more than 30 minutes then keep it in the fridge.
6. Now add at least 100 grams of grated cheese from the top. To get the cheese paneer pizza look.
THE MAKING OF PIZZA:
1. After the dough doubles up, gently press it once and knead the dough lightly again.
2. On a 9-1o inch baking tray spread some olive oil. Sprinkle semolina (sooji or rava) evenly over the tray or use flour or cornmeal for sprinkling.
3. Now take a medium to large size pizza dough ball and sprinkle four on it.
4. Roll it to a medium-thick pizza.
5. Now place the pizza in the greased baking tray or pan. With a fork or knife poke the rolled dough.
6. Spread pizza sauce over the dough (1/2 to 2 tablespoon)
7. Grate fresh mozzarella cheese or simply break it into small pieces and spread it over the dough.
8. Now spread orderly paneer and marinated veggies on the dough.
9. Using the top and bottom heating elements in the preheated oven, place the pizza pan in middle. The temperature of the oven should be kept at the highest.
10. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or till the cheese get golden or cheese melts. Also, see that the pizza crust is golden and crisp.
11. Remove it to a plate.
12. Now slice the cheese paneer pizza with a knife and serve it.
1. The time required by the dough to leaven up, varies by temperature. Place it at normal room temperature only.
2. Make log-shaped dough for cutting into 4 to 5 slices. For thin-crust pizzas cut the dough into 6 to 7 slices.
3. Preheat oven to its maximum temperature for 15 to 20 minutes before baking.
4. Sprinkle some red chilli flakes and oregano on top while serving to give it a better taste and look.
5. If some dough is left, you can keep it in the refrigerator or freezer it.
Cheese paneer pizza is loved by every youth. They can eat it any time in the day and most of them look at it as tummy filler. It is a yummy mixture of veggies, paneer, and cheese. If you haven’t made it at home then what are you waiting for? Just go and make it and enjoy it!
Cheese Paneer Pizza is always loved by everyone. It is eaten across the whole globe. If you don’t want to go out and eat then here is the simplest recipe by which you can make it in your home and enjoy at your best.