naukripakad.com brings out the latest government vacancies as released by 25 September at PNB, SAMEER, and other government agencies.
Nearly 2.5 crores salaried employed in India have lost their jobs in this COVID-19 pandemic since April. Weak economy indicators are making India’s biggest concern now. naukripakad.com lists down the best vacancies here. Read them out below and apply!
MANAGER AND SENIOR MANAGER AT PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
The Punjab National Bank has given out several online application forms for several managerial posts, including Credit Manager, Risk Manager, Economic Manager, Treasury Manager, Senior Manager Risk, Civil Manager, Senior Credit, etc.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 29 SEPTEMBER 2020
a) Age limit for Managers: 25 to 35 years
b) Age limit for Senior Manager: 25 to 37 years
- MANAGER (RISK): Bachelors/Masters in Math/Statistics/Economics/or FRM/PRM/DTIRM/MBA (FINANCE)/CA/ICWA/CFA/PGPBF minimum of 60% aggregate. Minimum of one-year post qualification experience.
- MANAGER (CREDIT): CA/ ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/ diploma. Minimum 60% marks. Minimum of one-year post qualification experience.
- MANAGER (TREASURY): MBA in Finance/ ICWA/ CFA/ CAIIB/ Diploma in Treasury Management/ PGPBF with a minimum of 60% aggregate. Minimum of one year experience.
- MANAGER (LAW): Degree in LAW with a minimum of two years experience.
- MANAGER (CIVIL): B.E./ B.Tech/ Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate. Minimum of 1-year experience.
- MANAGER (ECONOMIC): Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% aggregate OR equivalent CGPA. A minimum of two years of experience.
- MANAGER (HR): Two years full time (not through Distance Model of Education) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/ in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/HRM/Labour Law with a minimum of 60% aggregate. A minimum of two years of post educational qualification experience.
- SENIOR MANAGER (RISK): Bachelor/ Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economic/ or FRM/PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (FINANCE)/ CA / ICWA/ CFA/ PFPBF with minimum of 60% in aggregate. A minimum of three years experience.
- SENIOR MANAGER (CREDIT): CA/ ICWA/ MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree diploma from AICTE approved institute. Minimum of 60% in aggregate. A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
SUBJECT MATTER SPECIALIST (ANIMAL SCIENCE) AT KRISHI VIGYAN KENDRA (KVK)
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 30 SEPTEMBER 2020
SALARY: RS. 15,600 to RS. 39,100 with RGP of RS. 5,400(6TH CGP)
ELIGIBILITY: a) AGE LIMIT: 35 years
b) Master’s degree (POSTGRADUATE) in Veterinary Sciences/ Animal Sciences or equivalent qualifications.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR AND OTHER POSTS AT BUREAU OF INDIAN STANDARDS
The Bureau of Indian Standards had given online applications for the post of Assistant Director (Admin & Finance), Assistant Director (Library), Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumers Affairs, Assistant Section Officer, Junior Translator (Hindi), Personal Assistant, Library Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Senior Secretariat Assistant.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 26 SEPTEMBER 2020
SALARY: Between Rs 29,200 to Rs 1,77,500.
- Assistant Director (Administration & Finance): Administration Degree in Law from a recognized university/ Bachelors of law legal: CA/ Cost and Works Accountant/ Subordinate Accounts Service Accountant/ Master of Business Administration (with finance specialization) from a recognized university/ All India Council for Technical Education approved Institution.
- Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumers Affairs): Master of Business Administration (marketing) or Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Assistant Director (Library): Master’s Degree (Post Graduate Degree) in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University or Institutions or Post Graduate Diploma in Library and Information science from a recognized university/ Institution.
- Assistant Section Officers: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Personal Assistant: Degree from a recognized University.
Read about more government vacancies here: https://www.naukripakad.com/latest-government-jobs-to-apply-in/