Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression. Typically has knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles, and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
- With supervision, provides support services to GIS customers for specific IT service or set of services. Adheres to service management processes and procedures to meet customer service level agreements and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Carries out recommended updates to the service lifecycle including patching, point releases and major upgrades.
- Configures IT technology and executes basic changes while following standard operating procedures and change/ release management policies.
- Drafts technical and end-user documentation for specific IT service or set of services.
- Monitors specific IT service or set of services for availability and performance and reports anomalies through a predefined process.
- Completes root cause analysis of outages or incident trends (often working with managed services partner).
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing a technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard
practices to make judgments
Has a limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
Exchanges straightforward information asks questions and checks for understanding
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software – Other
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Customer service, GIS, Service management, Managed services, Support services, Release management, Service level, Root cause analysis, Standard operating procedures, ITSM.
Up to 1 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Education: UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. Our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
Recruiter Name: HR
Reference Id: 1807286