Java Lead Developer
- -Strong & hands-on in Core Java, Multi-threading, Spring, Hibernate, and any RDBMS
- -Exception handling, Collections API, Multithreading with latest concurrency package
- -Design patterns Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Hibernate and Spring version 3. x 1, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
- -Strong computer science fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Distributed Systems, and OO Analysis & Design.
- -In-depth expertise on Core Java & Java EE conceptual and programming skills.
-Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle / MySQL / MS-SQL.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: Banking, BFSI.
Work Location: Bangalore/Pune/ United States (USA)
Candidates with Stamped H1B Visa (valid/expired) must only apply.
UG & PG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across the USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia, and Development Centers in India.