SSC currently functions as a subordinate office of DOPT and is mainly engaged in conducting competitive exams for recruitment to various posts in the SSC departments, organizations. In the previous years, SSC has conducted various exams as given below:
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL)
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL)
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC GD Constable
- Selection Post
- SI (Central Police Organization)
- SSC Multitasking Staff
- Stenographer C & D
The SSC GD Exam consists of a computer-based mode which consists of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
The SSC syllabus for the Constable in General Duty (GD) exam is discussed in this section in the simplest way possible.
Subjects in SSC GD excam:
- Part A- General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 marks)
- Part B- General Knowledge and General Awareness (25 marks)
- Part C- Elementary Mathematics (25 marks)
- Part D- English/ Hindi (25 marks)
The SSC Syllabus for the SSC GD Constable examination is aligned to the syllabus of CGL, CPO, and CHSL exams. Candidates preparing for SSC GD can check the SSC syllabus from the links mentioned below:
- GET SSC JE SYLLABUS HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/ssc-je-syllabus/
- GET SSC CPO SYLLABUS HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/ssc-cpo-syllabus/
- GET SSC CGL SYLLABUS HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/ssc-cgl-exam-syllabus/
- GET SSC CHSL SYLLABUS HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/ssc-chsl-syllabus/
- KNOW WHAT IS IN SSC HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/what-is-in-ssc/
- GET SSC MTS & STENOGRAPHER SYLLABUS HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/ssc-mts-stenographer-syllabus/
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF SSC: https://ssc.nic.in/
Some points for GD Exam
- The computer-based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- Based on the performance in CBE, candidates will be shortlisted for PET/ PST by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be conducted at various centers finalized by the CAPFs.