The delicious taste of rabdi samosa is very famous in North India as a sweet crispy snack. It is a mouth-watering dish mainly eaten in North India among the people. Rabdi Samosa is today’s recipe that we are going to explore.
The Rabdi Samosa is a delicious dessert to eat and feel it’s crisp. It is very common in North India. It is a mixture of thick rabdi and crispy samosa, flavored with saffron, and cardamom. People can eat at any time of the day and they can enjoy their taste at very best but it is exclusively prepared during the new years’ time.
BEST RECIPE OF RABDI SAMOSA:
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Total time: 45 min
READ ABOUT THE RECIPE OF CHEESE PANEER PIZZA HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/cheese-paneer-pizza-recipe/
SOME INGREDIENTS REQUIRED FOR RABDI SAMOSA:
For Samosa Patti (outermost part):
• 1 cup of milk powder
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/4 tea spoon cardamom powder
• 2 tea spoon flour
• 1 tea spoon ghee
• 2 table spoon sugar
• 2 cups of milk
• 1/4 cup condensed milk
• 1 pinch Kesar
• 1 table spoon sunflower seeds
• 1 table spoon watermelon seeds
• 6 plum
• 6 cashew nuts
• 8 pistachios
• 1 table spoon sugar
WHAT IS METHOD TO COOK RABDI SAMOSA?
- Take a kadhai and dry roast all the stuffing ingredients for two minutes and then churn it in a grinder.
- Meanwhile, keep away 3/4rth of the total milk and condensed milk, saffron, sugar, and cardamom powder to it. Mix it all thoroughly.
- Take another kadhai, heat milk and make a dough, add cardamom, and milk powder to it, and then keeping stirring till it becomes a soft dough. Add ghee to it. Cool the dough for three minutes and then add flour to it and then rub it properly. Make out small balls of it.
- Make small puris of your desired choice, add stuffing to it, and then close it like a samosa. Add it to Rabdi and cook it for two minutes.
- Now serve the way you like.
BASIC TIPS FOR SERVE RABDI SAMOSA:
- You can serve it hot or cold as preferred.
- The samosa design can be customized from person to person for better presentation.
- Do not deep fry the samosa to get a better taste.
The Rabdi Samosa can be anytime tummy filler. One can eat it in dessert too. It is a delicious mixture of sweet rabdi and crispy samosa and can be prepared easily. So, why not prepare it for the upcoming New Year and enjoy with the relatives coming to your doorsteps? Hope you like the recipe.
Rabdi Samosa is some kind of food that everyone can have as tummy filler, sweet, dessert, or festive sweet. The best time to prepare it is during New Year so that it can be served for multiple purposes. New Year comes every year during wintertime so this can be served as a hot sweet to everyone. The new generation celebrates New Year’s Eve in clubs and disco but after it, they do visit their relative’s home so why not prepare it for this New Year.