JEE or Joint Entrance Examination is an engineering entrance assessment conducted for admission to various engineering colleges across India. It is constituted by two different examinations:
- The JEE Main
- The JEE Advanced
DEATILS REGARDING JEE MAINS 2021
NTA (National Testing Agency) has begun the registration for JEE MAINS 2021 from 16 DECEMBER 2020 on online mode whereas the last date to submit JEE MAIN 2021 application form is on 16 JANUARY 2021. This has been announced by NTA official on its official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The exam dates for JEE MAIN 2021 has also been announced. The dates for all its sessions have been announced. 1st session is to held from 23rd February to 26th February 2021 while the next sessions are to be held from 15 March to 18 March 2021. The third session will be held from 27 April to 30 April 2021 and the last session of JEE MAIN 2021 will be held from 24 May to 28 May 2021. All the JEE MAIN 2021 papers will be conducted in 13 languages.
APPLICATION PROCESS OF JEE MAIN 2021
MODE OF APPLICATION: ONLINE
PAYMENT METHOD: Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Paytm | BHIM
LAST DATE TO FILL APPLICATION FORM: 16 JANUARY 2021
HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM:
- 1st Step – JEE Main Registration 2021
- 2nd Step – Fill the JEE Main 2021 application Form
- 3rd Step – Uploading scanned photograph, signature, and other required certificates
- 4th Step – Pay the JEE Main 2021 application fee
- 5th Step – Get the printout of the JEE Main Exam Confirmation Page
DOCUMENT SIZE DETAILS:
PHOTOGRAPH (BLACK & WHITE): 10 KB to 200 KB & JPEG/JPG (File Size & Format) 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (Dimensions)
SIGNATURE: 4 KB to 30 KB & JPEG/JPG (File Size & Format) 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (Dimensions)
CATEGORY CERTIFICATE: 50 KB to 300 KB & JPEG/JPG (File Size & Format)
PwD CERTIFICATE: 50 KB to 300 KB & JPEG/JPG (File Size & Format)
JEE MAIN 2021 Application Fees
|JEE Main Exam Paper (s) Appearing||General/OBC||SC/ST/PWD|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam Centres in India|
|JEE Main Paper I or Paper II||650 (Boys)|
|Both JEE Main Paper I or Paper II ||1300 (Boys)|
|Foreign Exam Centres |
|JEE Main Paper I or Paper II ||3000 (Boys)|
|Both JEE Main Paper I or Paper II ||6000 (Boys)|
NOTE: If a candidate does not want to appear in any of the JEE Main 2021 sessions for which the fee has already been paid, the fee can be refunded by NTA. The candidate simply has to make a request during the application form process of that JEE Main 2021 session for which they want to withdraw.
JEE MAIN 2021 IMPORTANT POINTERS
- Number of attempts: 4 per year for each eligible candidate
- Number of sessions for PAPER 1: 4 (February, March, April, May)
- Number of sessions for PAPER 2: 2 (February and May only)
- Number of languages of JEE MAIN 2021 question paper: 13 (English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu)
- JEE MAIN 2021 EXAM PATTERN: The MCQs will be asked under section A of the JEE Main 2021 exam. Candidates will have a choice to answer 5 questions from 10 questions in section B which will comprise numerical questions.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Mode of Counselling: Online
- Participating colleges: 1611
- JEE RANK COMPUTATION: The best performance marks secured by the candidate among all sessions will conclude candidates’ rank.
- CLASS 12th marks weightage: It is not important for candidates to have 75% in their class 12 to appear for JEE Main exam 2021. The class 12 marks will be considered only during admissions through JoSAA 2021.
- READ ABOUT JEE MAINS/ ADVANCE HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/what-is-in-jee/
- WHEN BEGIN JEE/NEET PREPARATION: https://www.naukripakad.com/when-begin-jee-neet-preparation/
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY: https://www.nta.ac.in/
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF JEE MAIN: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF JEE ADVANCED: https://jeeadv.ac.in/
- IIT DELHI OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://home.iitd.ac.in/