India has faced a lot of problems in the last few months after unlocking guidelines while fighting with the novel coronavirus. Meanwhile, India is struggling with restarting of its economy while containing coronavirus. The Centre of Monitoring Indian Economy has stated that the unemployment rate in India now stands at 8.1%. McKinsey Global stated that India needs to create give employment to at least nine crore people before 2030. To keep users updated about government jobs naukriPakad.com has listed few openings across public sector undertaking including FRI, STPI, and RBI.
Below mentioned are a few Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) job openings:
- PART-TIME MEDICAL CONSULTANT AT RBI (RESERVE BANK OF INDIA)
Last day to apply: October 9, 2020.
Salary: Rs 850 for every hour during the entire period of the contract (which is 3 years) + Rs 1000 as conveyance expense.
- MBBS degree in the Allopathic system of medicine (recognized by the Medical Council of India) in any recognized university.
- Candidate must have a minimum of two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
- Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- Applicant’s dispensary or place of residence is preferred to be within 3-5 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
2. ASSISTANT MANAGER (SCALE I) AT NATIONAL HOUSING BANK
Last date to apply: September 18, 2020.
Salary: Rs 23,700 as starting Basic Pay per month
- Age limit- 21 to 30 years as of August 1, 2020.
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) or Master’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/ PwBD) from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualifications of CA/CMA/ CS may also apply.
- Command over communication skills (written and oral), analytical ability, and a general understanding of the economic scenario.
3. MTSS (MEMBER TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF) ES-V AT SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY PARKS OF INDIA (STPI)
Last date to apply: September 20, 2020.
Salary: RS 35,400 to RS 1,12,400 level 6.
- Age limit: 36 years for MEMBER TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF/ ASSISTANT A-IV.
- Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ CSE/ IT/ Telecommunication OR Degree in Engineering (Electronics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT) OR Possessing DOEACC’A’ level certificate with 2 years’ experience.
Last date to apply: September 11, 2020.
4. SENIOR MANAGEMENT (TRAINING) at MSME TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
Salary: RS 78,800 to RS 2,09,200 per month (Level 12)
- Age limit: 45 years.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Production/ Mechatronics/ Electronics/ Electrical) or equivalent.
- 8 years’ experience in Training/ Production in a reputed ESDM/ Engineer Industry/ Tool Rooms out of which 5 years should be in a responsible Technical/ Management position.
5. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE AT ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (OSSC)
Last date to apply: September 25, 2020.
Salary: RS 16,880/- per month for 1st yeat.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Should know Odia (language)
- Marital status: A candidate, if married, must not have more than one spouse living.
- Physical fitness is necessary.
6. CHIEF MANAGER AT PUNE METRO
Last date to apply: September 26, 2020.
Salary: RS 1,20,000 to RS 2,80,000.
- Age limit: 55 years
- Qualification for CPM (CIVIL): Full-time B.E/ B.Tech in the civil discipline. Minimum 21 years of age.
- Qualification for CPM (ARCHITECTURE): Full-time Bachelor of Architecture degree. Registration with the Council of Architecture. A minimum of 21 years of experience.
7. LIBRARY INFORMATION ASSISTANT IN FRI
Last date to apply: September 15, 2020.
Salary: Level 6.
- Age limit: 18 to 27 years.
- Graduate from any recognized university with a Bachelor’s degree in Library Science.