A Complete Guide To Rajasthan Kumbhalgarh Fort
Guide To Rajasthan Kumbhalgarh Fort -Kumbhalgarh Fort is a historical beauty of Rajasthan which capture the attention of tourist from across the World. So if you are planning a trip to Rajasthan then we recommend you that do not miss out Kumbhalgarh Heritage Site. Here is the complete guide to Rajasthan Kumbhalgarh Fort is presented. So just hold my hand goes through the beautiful description of the Architectural Site. The attention-seeking architecture tempts tourists to pay a visit. I am sure that after knowing about its secrets, tales. You won’t be able to avoid it.
It is a fact that if we want to know about anything completely. We need to go into its history. So you are looking for the complete guide to Rajasthan Kumbhalgarh fort. Then, first, you need to know about its history. Therefore, Kumbhalgarh fort history is here.
Royal History of Kumbhalgarh Fort
There is no doubt that Kumbhalgarh Fort is an ancient building. But strange thing is that still, it stands powerfully among other Monuments of Rajasthan. The surroundings of the fort is covered with the Aravalli ranges. The fort walls are impermeable and spread over a notable area of thirty five km. The interior of the fort is designed in a unique way. The Fort is divided into several apartments and visitors have easy access to them. In turn which increases the exploration opportunities.
This stunning fort was built by the Raja Kumbha Around 15th century. It took 15 years to build. It is constructed under the guidance of renowned builder Madan. Later it is certified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Things To Do Around Kumbhalgarh Fort
As you know that Kumbhalgarh fort is covering a large part of the landmass. It is the second most visited tourist site after the Chittorgarh Fort. So you have a lot more opportunities to perform at Fort.
These are following activities which you should do around Kumbhalgarh Fort:
- Take a look at the Kumbhalgarh Fort surroundings from the rooftop area. You have easy to access to the terrace of Fort. You can reach the fort roof by following a straight path. It is worth to spend 35 minutes to reach the top area of the fort because it will give access to the beautiful sights.
- Capture Photos while walking on the fort walls. As you will able to take a good shot of the serene beauty of Kumbhalgarh Fort. It will offer you pleasure as you are getting the chance to walk on the second largest wall after the Great Wall of China.
- After exploring the Kumbhalgarh fort to a good length then you can visit to a nearby situated Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary. And just enjoy a safari ride to watch out ferocious animals. It also offers space to spend #me time.
- If you are a spiritual being then you can pay a visit to nearby famous temples and monasteries. Like Muchaal Mammadev Mahavir temple, Nilkanth Mahadev Shrine, etc. People love to go there to find peace and solace in the arena of God.
- Light and Sound show is very popular at Kumbhalgarh. This show held at night under open star lighted sky. It is worth watching out as you get to know about the royal history of the Mewar Dynasty in a compact manner.
How To Reach Kumbhalgarh Fort?
We do not recommend any special mode of transport to reach Kumbhalgarh Fort. It is located in the center. So there are many ways to reach it. However, by booking a tour from Udaipur Tourist Office. Traveling becomes very easy on its own. Since they guide you and you do not face any kind of problem. Therefore we can call it the safest way to reach Kumbhalgarh.
Secondly, accommodation is not a big issue in Kumbhalgarh. It gives you a huge choice. And you can easily book the hotel according to your budget. Even full-feature hotels are available at very reasonable prices.
Note: The best time to visit Kumbhalgarh fort is from September to January. During these months, the temperature remains moderate. You can visit the Kumbhalgarh Fort at any time as there are no standard opening and closing hours.
For Indian Citizen: 40 INR
Foreigner: 600 INRIt is always a smart choice to go through the guide before paying a visit. That’s why Guide To Rajasthan Kumbhalgarh Fort is essential. I hope that this complete Guide helps you a lot in becoming familiar with a particular destination.