SSC currently functions as a subordinate office of DOPT and is mainly engaged in conducting competitive exams for recruitment to various posts in the SSC departments, organizations. In the previous years, SSC has conducted various exams as given below:
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL)
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL)
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC GD Constable
- Selection Post
- SI (Central Police Organization)
- SSC Multitasking Staff
- Stenographer C & D
The SSC MTS Exam and Stenographer Exam syllabus are mentioned in this section in the simplest way possible.
SSC MTS EXAM
The SSC MTS exam consists of two papers:
- SSC MTS Paper I
- SSC MTS Paper-II.
- The Staff selection commission releases the SSC MTS syllabus along with the notification every year. SSC MTS syllabus is largely the same in every year.
- To check the topic-wise SSC Syllabus for the MTS examination for all the four sections mentioned above, kindly check the SSC MTS Syllabus page.
- SSC MTS Paper I is an objective type online mode examination consisting of 100 questions in total.
- It consists of four sections i.e. General Awareness, General Reasoning and Intelligence, English, and Numerical Aptitude.
- Each section in the paper I is of 25 marks carrying 25 questions (1 marks each question).
- There is a negative mark of 0.25 marks on each wrong attempt.
- Candidates are required to obtain the minimum qualifying marks to be called for the next round.
- SSC MTS Paper-II is a descriptive type offline examination of 50 marks.
- Candidates have to write a short essay or letter to pass the elementary language test.
SSC STENOGRAPHER EXAM
The SSC Stenographer exam consists of two stages:
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- The computer-based test is an online objective type test.
- Candidates have to complete the CBT exam in 2 hours.
- One mark is awarded for each right answer and 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
- The exam is divided into three sections English Language, General Awareness, and General Reasoning & Intelligence.
- Candidates can check the detailed topic-wise SSC Stenographer syllabus and important booklist for preparation in the given link.
- Keep referring to the SSC official notification for any changes in the SSC syllabus or SSC Exam Pattern.
- Those who are preparing for either SSC exams or any other government exams have to prepare for Reasoning Ability as it is an important part of the syllabus of most of the examinations.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF SSC: https://ssc.nic.in/
- GET SSC GD SYLLABUS HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/ssc-gd-syllabus/
- GET SSC JE SYLLABUS HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/ssc-je-syllabus/
- GET SSC CPO SYLLABUS HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/ssc-cpo-syllabus/
- GET SSC CGL SYLLABUS HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/ssc-cgl-exam-syllabus/
- GET SSC CHSL SYLLABUS HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/ssc-chsl-syllabus/
- KNOW WHAT IS IN SSC HERE: https://www.naukripakad.com/what-is-in-ssc/